There is a cycle of works on autonomous heating (gas supply). Today, propane-butane gas is used in heating systems, it is the most economical type of fuel after wood and natural gas. Gas is far ahead of diesel fuel, coal, electricity, as it contains sulfur compounds, and when supplied, the equipment will work for a long time and clearly.This is a good difference from coal and diesel units. In private houses and other facilities where there is no natural gas or its pressure does not meet the needs of people. It is expedient and profitable to use autonomous heating networks.
Types of autonomous heating systems:
1) traditional (by heating the liquid heat carrier)
2) electric direct, space heating occurs without heat carrier
3) air heating, when the heat carrier is the air supplied to the room.
Engineering networks are characterized by the following types of work:
• Installation of pipelines for water supply, sewerage;
• Installation of autonomous heating, water supply and sewerage systems in cottages;
• Installation of stainless steel pipelines;
• Installation of pumping stations;
• Installation of heating devices;
• Installation of “heat-insulated floors” systems;
• Replacement of old pipelines for water supply, sewerage or heating;
• Installation of water heaters and water meters;
• Installation of pumping equipment;
• Installation of sanitary equipment;
Experienced specialists will perform work in any direction and any degree of complexity. As a rule, in order to lay a heating system, it is necessary to overhaul apartments with redevelopment so that the installed system heats the entire space of the rooms.
Give preference to specialists who have experience in this field.
Furnace, electric, air heating is used for heating buildings.
The most popular is electric heating, its disadvantage is high cost. Poor distribution in water heating systems. The need to use combi boilers rarely arises.