Everyone knows about the importance of sewerage in an apartment and a house. But, over time, the sewer system fails. Therefore, urgent cleaning is required.If no breakdowns are found in the sewer system, then sewerage cleaning at home is carried out independently. It is better to prevent breakdowns and for this, clean regularly, once every twelve months.
The reasons preceding the poor conductivity of the drain are:
• Incomplete installation work. Such a defect can be detected immediately after installation. As a rule, he manifests himself in the first month of use.
• accumulation in pipes of large and non -dissolved waste.
• Settlement and deposition of waste on the walls of tubes.
• Corrosive plaque.
Starting cleaning, it is necessary to first identify the problem, due to which the waste system does not work fully.
Several types of various procedures are used to eliminate blockages:
• Thermal. This type of elimination of a blockage involves cleaning pipes using high temperatures. At a temperature of 50 and higher degrees, fats decompose on the walls of the pipes and leave with wastewater. Experts advise conducting preventive cleaning of the pipeline once a season.
• Mechanical. For this type of cleaning, special equipment is needed: the cable and tips for it. There are more than twenty types of tips for the cable, depending on the requirements and purpose of application. This type of cleaning is considered the most productive, because when using the right equipment, it eliminates blockages of any complexity.
• Compression. This type of elimination of blockages also provides the necessary equipment. For simple and minor work, a plunger is used, while for a full cleaning, professional equipment is used.
• Chemical. Modern chemical household products, offer solutions and gels for cleaning pipes. Unfortunately, this method does not justify itself and cannot act as the main. But, in the case of using one of the above sewage treatment systems, it can act as an additional component.